[Maxi] Dietetic Resume Essentials to Get the Interview
Step-by-Step Resume Guide to Land the Job Interview + eBook Bundle
Do you worry that your resume is outdated? Or concerned that your resume isn't selling your true professional story? Do you wonder why you aren't landing job interviews?
This course can help! Creating a winning modern resume takes skill and effort. In this course I will give you step-by-step instruction on how to build a modern standout dietetic resume so you get the job interview. Here's what you will learn:
- 60+ minutes of Video Lessons on each element of the Modern Winning Dietetic Resume to change right now with detailed and specific updates to do right now.
- Finding your Dietetic Career Niche
- How to Craft a Compelling Summary of Qualifications
- How to Write Quantifiable Work Experience with Value Statement
- How to include Relevant Skills that are Searchable
- Where to place your Dietetic Internship
- Addressing Work Gaps
- Magnetic Formatting
- Top 5 Resume Mistakes to Avoid
- Frequently Asked Resume Questions
- How To Make Money Online as a Dietitian
- and more...
- BONUS - The Golden Ticket to getting a Job Interview
- eBOOK BUNDLE - Includes your own copy of The Dietetic Resume Guide eBook ($38 value)
- WORKBOOK BUNDLE
- Includes the detailed Dietetic Resume Checklist ($12 value)
- Quantifiable Work Experience Worksheet with formula
- Summary of Qualifications Worksheet
In one weekend you can fully update your resume from being invisible to recruiters to being a Standout Resume to get the job interview.
There have been several hundred fellow dietetic professionals, students, and interns who have completed our mini-course on Dietetic Resume Essentials and we hope you can join this course too!
I'm Stacey Dunn-Emke, MS, RDN, Founder of NutritionJobs and established dietetic career expert. I help steer dietetic and nutrition professionals to a successful job search process with my top-ranked dietetic job board platform, NutritionJobs.com. I am the author of The Dietetic Resume Guide and numerous dietetic career actionables. I give the tools to create a modern standout dietetic resume to land that job interview. I also help with job interview prep and creating All-Star LinkedIn profiles. I have interviewed and hired many dietitians. And in running NutritionJobs since 2000, I have reviewed thousands of dietetic resumes. I work closely with dietetic hiring managers and recruiters to know what standout resume elements land a job interview.